Account Limitations

leelee9780
New Community Member

My account has been limited for the second time and I am furious.  I'm not sure why my account is limited again.  I loaded on some paypal reload cards and then had a withdrawl for less than what I loaded and I guess that is some kind of crime.  What confuses me is why do you see the reloads if I'm not suppose to the load them and why can I have my bank account linked to paypal if I can't use it!? This make absolutely no sense.  Now that have over 1K of my money blocked with no access to it. The email says I have to wait 180days why?  I haven't purchased anything so you can't be waiting to see if it's reversed! This is absurd.  I am very angry.  In the resolution center I do not have anything listed there to resolve. I called and representative told me to email....

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Well nothing we can do, you need to sort it out with customer services.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

FWand
Contributor
Contributor

MY STORY

I wanted to sell sensitive data on ebay like mailchimp lists etc but people were saying that PayPal has blocked their accounts for illegal activity - it can't be true! 

I'M SELLING IT ALL THE TIME AND PAYMENTS GO THROUGH PAYPAL

example below 

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/161706907957

I guess the law has changed or something  because it's possible on eBay to sell items like databases full of personal data and pay through PayPal. That would be against PayPal policy? Who cares (I'm assuming)

Please get back to them ASAP and ask why as they have no rights.

If you need support let me know and will give you some more details on how to inforce them to release your money.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.