AGAIN, HOW DO YOU MAKE A PAYMENT TO YOUR PAY PAL CREDIT!!!!!

rosseyed2541
New Community Member

Can anyone tell me also how to make a payment to your pay pal credit. I agree this new format sucks!!! Very user unfriendly!!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

R_Rollins
Contributor
Contributor

The PayPal site has a page accessed from the home summary page when you first log-in.  On the left side are you seeing two sections, one above the other, named PayPal Balance and PayPal Credit?  When you hover your mouse pointer over PayPal Credit it turns blue and pointer becomes a "hand".  When you click that link it goes straight to the page where you can view statements and make a payment (provided you have linked your bank account to PayPal).  If you can not get to this page, it is because the computer you are using does not have a current web browser.

Please see my earlier posts. Are you using a desk top PC or Laptop with Internet Explorer 11 or a current Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox web browser? I am also able to see the exact same pages in mobile version on my iPhone4 with 7.1.2 iOS as well. The links all work the same way. Please let me know if your web browser was the problem once you have found a solution. Thanks

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.