using prepaid visa card

bloodyeric12
Contributor
Contributor

i was wondering can i use like a $50 prepaid visa card and transfer the money on to my paypal account? and then use another card again?

Login to Me Too
88 REPLIES 88

chrissy_me
New Community Member

Hi, why everytime i tried to make a payment there's a $1 deduction my on virtual debit card balance. And though i tried to send payment lesser than my card balance it wont go through.

Appreciate your help. Thanks!

Login to Me Too

bkirk
New Community Member

I had a $75 vanilla pre paid visa card that worked fine. I tried to apply a $250 one today and it still says my balance is at $0? I'm not sure whats going on.

Login to Me Too

aspadel

im just wondering if i used prepaid visa card how can i add that to my paypal account?? should i register that number directly or should i used vanilla online?? please reply ASAP

Login to Me Too

ANon24

Good day...I'm so having a problem right now. I am purchasing some stuffs online and I can't send it because it paypal can't send it in the Philippines ..I'm in Canada rn

Login to Me Too

Lord_Yuudai
Contributor
Contributor

So, I linked the prepaid visa to my account, it is a 100$ card..And I am planning on buying something that is 114$..Will paypal take the money from the card *100$* then remove the 14$ from my bank account?

Login to Me Too

Jaker
New Community Member
Can i use a prepaid card as my debit card, but also earn money directly onto the prepaid visa.
Login to Me Too

cm94
Contributor
Contributor

Why can't we just add the balance to our paypal account? The money is coming from the card either way. I use paypal for some services that take directly from my account balance, so this would make the card I have worhtless for this situation.

Login to Me Too

edaw628
Contributor
Contributor
Hi. ok so i recently added a prepaid visa card to my paypal and t didnt show my paypal balance get the money i added. Is that normal?and when i add the prepaid visa lets say its 50$ can i go buy a item thats 45$, basically what im asking is even tho it doesnt show up in my balancd on paypal is it still there?
Login to Me Too

AbdullahZarin
New Community Member

I need some serious help here

I am living in UAE (United Arab Emirates) and i am trying to link my Bank visa card to paypal, but it says i need to have a business bank account in UAE, which i dont have. Is there any other way i can transfer money to paypal using a prepaid card or anything that would help me transfer money to my paypal account.

i want to buy some stuff off amazon and ebay, and i need the paypal account for it.

Any help guys??

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.