using prepaid visa card

bloodyeric12
Contributor
Contributor

i was wondering can i use like a $50 prepaid visa card and transfer the money on to my paypal account? and then use another card again?

Login to Me Too
88 REPLIES 88

jeeru
New Community Member

Can I send money with a verified prepaid visa and how do I. Add it as a bank account

Login to Me Too

lgibson
Can i add a vanilla Mastercard to my PayPal account and how do i do it
Login to Me Too

Emelio
Contributor
Contributor

So i was wondering, there is a website i would like to donate to but i want to use paypal. But the thing is i have a pre paid vanilla mastercard, how to  add money to the paypal so i can send it to the website.

Login to Me Too

Gsnail

I recently added my prepaid Visa to my paypal account. I also just sent a picture to confirm my address. Although this seems to have been successful, when I attempted to make a purchase, it still told me to choose another payment option. Any ideas??

Login to Me Too

mat1234
New Community Member

I want to know if using my  reloaded master card which has been linked to my paypal account to buy something will directly debit my paypal account if i dont have money on my card ?

Or is neccesary i should forward the money to my card or i should leave it  so that my card can access my money on paypal account ?

Login to Me Too

TheCoolNerd
New Community Member

Ah.. You really saved me there.

Thought you couldn't :L

Login to Me Too

aidenalassaf
New Community Member
Add visa cart
Login to Me Too

Peanut-Budow
Contributor
Contributor

"We're able to retrieve the funds from the card immediately"

Really now? I tried putting one on, it read it and showed up but when ever I try to use, it won't let me (50$ visa prepaid), nothing works and I've contacted the help desk but of course all I got was a copy past message...

Login to Me Too

SycoE
New Community Member
So if I register 5 prepaid 10$ cards, can I then make a 50$ purchase, and each of the cards will be debited 10$? I ask because people keep giving my kids 10$ visa cards for their birthdays and I'm trying to figure out a way to consolidate them.
Login to Me Too

MommyAnn
New Community Member
If I have a pre-paid gift card on my account and my credit card, at the point of a purchase do I select which card is used?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.