unexplained

cinter921
Contributor
Contributor

I have been using paypal for a while and never had any problems until last friday....i was trying to buy an item and it wanted to take it out of my credit card, not my bank account like I have it set..so i cancelled the transaction and tried again..this time it told me I had to update my address(which is the same one I have had since I have been using paypal..I went into my paypal  to check ( everything is set to bank account and address is doubled checked)..after a few emails and about 4 days it worked...now it's not working again..it won;t let netflix go through(which is set to bank account)... I have also changed password to be safe..Why is paypal doing this??? 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

All we can suggest is that you follow-up with customer support with your concerns. You can contact them via email, phone or through Twitter @AskPayPal or via Private Message on their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PayPal

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.