transferring my Paypal balance between my two different Paypal accounts for two different countries

ombralmare
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I have two different Paypal accounts for my two different countries (Turkey and Italy); and I want to transfer money from my Italian account to the Turkish one. I tries to request money, and send & receive money options but at the end Paypal asks me to add a credit card or debit card. However, I want to transfer my balance in my Italian Paypal account because I don't have a credit or debit card linked to my Italian account as I am not a resident. Can I make such a transfer with my money in my Paypal account? If so, how can I do it?

Thanks very much for help, in advance

Regards,

Isil

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Normally you can't use funds in your paypal account balance unless you have a back up card linked to your paypal account as well.

I give up my time to help you so a thank you or kudos would be cool.

Marking one of my replies as a solution would be appreciated if I sorted your problem.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ombralmare
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for the reply.

I've linked it to my bank account to receive money from some agencies I'm working with. When they send me money I'm simply withdrawing this money into my Italian account but this time I want to transfer that money into my other Turkish Paypal account for to withdraw this amount into my Turkish account. But when I attempt to do so, Paypal asks me for a debit or credit card, I think in this way I would use my real ban account balance to transfer money but I don't wanna do this, I want to transfer my current balance on my Italian Paypal account.

Can I do this?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.