talk a customer service

ryansandia32
Contributor
Contributor

hi! can anyone help me in my paypal account problem? i need to talk to a real PayPal customer service because not helping me there respond to my question and request. it's almost 123 days but still can't help to solve my account. so please teach me where can i talk a real customer service. 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

ryansandia32
Contributor
Contributor

hi! are you sure i will not answer any selected option until they will contect me in the customer service? they gave me a contact number# Go to https://www.paypal.com/help and click "Call Us" to call for free but why i can't connect a call to the number that they gave? can they call me here in the Philippines? i really had a long time to wait but nothings with my emails that i send to the PayPal.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ryansandia32

Click on the words "Contact" at the bottom of your paypal account summary page and use the phone option (if there is one in the country you are in) > click on the "call us" option on the left (fees "may" apply so check the cost with your phone tariff first, as you sometimes have to wait a while to connect).

When you get through don't select any options just hang on till you get transfered to an agent or say the word "agent".

OR

have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?

You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.

It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too
Solved

ryansandia32
Contributor
Contributor

hi! are you sure i will not answer any selected option until they will contect me in the customer service? they gave me a contact number# Go to https://www.paypal.com/help and click "Call Us" to call for free but why i can't connect a call to the number that they gave? can they call me here in the Philippines? i really had a long time to wait but nothings with my emails that i send to the PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Beel4351
Contributor
Contributor

How do you find out who to talk to if you have accounting problems with your money is being held for no reason whatsoever and then incorrect information in the system how do I correct that meaning they're showing that the package was mailed five days after it was received by the customer and they're still holding my money and I can't get anybody to help me. I sent email to customer service , I sent email to customer service I've talked to customer service offshore call center and they didn't understand my problem by the way they were really rude and my problem still is there.   What is going on with PayPal accounting never been this bad? 

@ryansandia32 wrote:

hi! can anyone help me in my paypal account problem? i need to talk to a real PayPal customer service because not helping me there respond to my question and request. it's almost 123 days but still can't help to solve my account. so please teach me where can i talk a real customer service. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.