sending money

gregg7
New Community Member

Everytime i try to send money a pop up appears saying  "We can’t send your payment right now. If you keep running into this issue, please contact PayPal.

If you continue to encounter problems, please contact Customer Service."

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Erica

Hi gregg7,

Thanks for reaching out to us here, and welcome to the community!

I am sorry to hear about the trouble you've been experiencing trying to complete this purchase. Each time you make a payment from your PayPal account it goes through a series of filters to determine how much potential risk may be involved with that particular payment. If the system deems a transaction to be high risk then it may limit the funding options that are available or block the payment all together from going through. It sounds like this is what you may be running into here.

These filters are in place to help protect you from possible transactions occurring from your account by an unauthorized third party, or in some instances from potentially bad sellers. They look at things like payment history, log in location, and computer ID to help protect you. From time to time though we may come across a false positive where a legitimate transaction is being blocked. In these cases, it may help to allow 24-48 hours for the system to reset before attempting the transaction again.

If the trouble persists after this, please let us know! You can call or email us by clicking the "Contact" link at the bottom of your PayPal page. We are also available on Facebook at www.facebook.com/paypal or on Twitter at @AskPayPal.

I hope this helps!

-Erica

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. Smiley Happy Thanks!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.