pending bank transfer

igmllc
Contributor
Contributor

just initiated a bank transfer to my paypal account and would like to cancel it ... can this be done?

6-8 days is too long to wait. 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Ashley

Hi @igmllc

Welcome to the PayPal Community Help Forums! 🙂

Once a payment or a money transfer is initiated, there's not a way to stop the funds transfer or cancel the transfer. 😞 

If you intend on using the money to make a payment or send money, I would allow this particular Add Money transaction to complete before making your purchase. In the future, you can use the Instant Transfer option to send payments immediately! 🙂 With an Instant Transfer, you instantly send money from your bank account to another PayPal member’s PayPal account without manually adding money to the PayPal balance. (A credit or debit card is required as a back up payment method to complete an Instant Transfer.)

I hope this helps out!

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

PayPal_Ashley

Hi @igmllc

Welcome to the PayPal Community Help Forums! 🙂

Once a payment or a money transfer is initiated, there's not a way to stop the funds transfer or cancel the transfer. 😞 

If you intend on using the money to make a payment or send money, I would allow this particular Add Money transaction to complete before making your purchase. In the future, you can use the Instant Transfer option to send payments immediately! 🙂 With an Instant Transfer, you instantly send money from your bank account to another PayPal member’s PayPal account without manually adding money to the PayPal balance. (A credit or debit card is required as a back up payment method to complete an Instant Transfer.)

I hope this helps out!

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Mooncasters
Contributor
Contributor

I did a bank transfer from my bank to my PayPal account.  It Hansen near!y two weeks and it has been withdrawn from the bank but paypay still says processing

Login to Me Too

Dan403
Contributor
Contributor
I am in the same situation. Two Weeks to transfer cash so I can use PayPal? Yeah, I'm also the idiot. Definitely losing this ridiculous "account' as soon as practicable. Copyright Dan Casey.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.