pay pal account access limited?

steed
Contributor
Contributor

Why does pay pal system randomly put any account into a account is limited?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

steed
Contributor
Contributor

On Oct.11-2016, I found that others had the same trouble saying their account was Limited too,

One of Pay Pal representive said to me on 10/13/2016 the system from Pay Pal made random picks to Limit accounts and it was a computer system they have made errors on Oct.-11-2016 and they are trying to resolve it.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@steed

Doubt its random, its done for one of many genuine reasons.

After all it is no benefit to them if you are not using your account is it as they don't make any money.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too
Solved

steed
Contributor
Contributor

On Oct.11-2016, I found that others had the same trouble saying their account was Limited too,

One of Pay Pal representive said to me on 10/13/2016 the system from Pay Pal made random picks to Limit accounts and it was a computer system they have made errors on Oct.-11-2016 and they are trying to resolve it.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@steed

Well if its a computer glitch then its not the norm is it.

So why ask the question as you had already been told the answer, (that it was a glitch), by customer services.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

steed
Contributor
Contributor

Because the way I see it the Limit should of been lifted sooner if it was an error,

@kernowlass wrote:

@steed

Well if its a computer glitch then its not the norm is it.

So why ask the question as you had already been told the answer, (that it was a glitch), by customer services.

, but like she tried to do and said she could but had to talk to someone else and then said look for our Email and the contacting me like Pay Pal does. 24 to 72 hours.
Login to Me Too

Hemistofoles
New Community Member

My former paypal account was set "Limited" with no reason since the claims i have made where to the seller without any paypal doubts or questions.

The issue i see, i that paypal does not want any claims, refunds, or trouble as i see it.

Talking on the phone with Help and Support, the solution by the paypal employee was "open a new account, problem fixed".

I followed the advice and after 5 months got my account limited again.

Now what ? I only get the same system answer, and can´t delete/end my account.

I just want it to be fixed !!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.