eBay denied my buyer protection Seller hides my feedback

greensqid
Contributor
Contributor

It seems the seller has eBay's employees convinced his products are good its the buyers who are the problem. 
Sadly me feedback was deleted so no one knows the truth about the Sellers  products.
Here is the clincher , the facts on my side not sellers yet eBay is determined to deny me this claim.

First they insist the ad did not claim the item  ( a gold sluice box ) would support a 18 pound rock.
And claim I damaged when I tested it with a 10 pound weight and found it too flimsy to hold the weight.

So they eventually stop saying the ad does not say it will hold 1`8 pounds and claim it cannot be returned to to damage
from my testing its strength ?  Weird I know but true as day I give my word its all on ebay guys n girls. Its sad stuff.
eBay was grasping at straws pretending their was Damage when there was not  and no photo was ever sent.

I did write in my initial complaint that it "started" to bend over with just a 10 pound weight on it.  Now eBays says it ruined / damaged

and cannot be returned.  SO point 1. The ad did say it would support 18 pounds point 2.  it did not support even 10 pounds  point 3 eBay says because I tested it with half the weight its rated for and it failed I cannot return it. Yes these are the facts.
 To top it off Im ripped and eBay hides my feedback so the Seller is FREE to RIP OFF MORE PEOPLE = Nasty

Now what Start a PayPal claim ?   I do have those facts on my side

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.