Why is it Required to add. Credit Or Debit card as other forms of Finances to be drawled upon?

WaltWolf
Contributor
Contributor

I should not be required to add a Credit Or Debit Card to my account if you already have access to my Financial institutions Bank Account Directly.

PLUS  What is with the WAITING PERIOD. if the Funds required are already allocated for the purchase in my financial institutions Bank account ?

Please provide with a Valid Reasoning  for a Person who Does Not Wish Or Require a CREDIT CARD. any more.

Frustrated with this subject.

Walter Shepherd.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@WaltWolf

Valid reason = ask customer services.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@WaltWolf

Valid reason = ask customer services.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

WaltWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Why has COSTOMER SUPPORT NOT ENGAGED IN TALKING WITH ME DIRECTLY IN THE FIRST PLACE?

Login to Me Too

WaltWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Customer Support . Get off your Fat **bleep** and answer my Question instead of wasting my TIME WITH THIS CRAP !  ! !

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@WaltWolf

You need to CONTACT customer services.

This is NOT customer services, this is a ''user to user'' help forum.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

WaltWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Why would you have a USER to USER Discussion Forum when they Shoud Contact CUSTOMRT SERVICE DIRECTLY... Not Very Smart on PayPal's Management to solve Issues. Blind leading The Blind in my view.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@WaltWolf

The user to user forum is for ADVICE and we can help solve a lot of problems EXCEPT account issues when we advise you to contact CUSTOMER SERVICES.

Not rocket science, most folks can understand that.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

WaltWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Dear  Kernownlass

If I am understanding what you are saying. You have a way of being an  administer over the forum(s)and let USERS hash out their issues with other USERS.  To me that is wise is some sense though DANGEROUS to the Company due to Misinformation spreading like a VIRUS. Or an angry person spreading Hate.

Your Company Exchanges Money or Ecurrancy on a daily Bases  and still has a HATERS Corner called User to User interaction. I presume your CUSTOMER SERVICE TRAINING of Staff is your WEAK DEPARTMENT in a Solid Chain?

Step up your CUSTOMER SERVICES TRAINING and GGet rid of The USER to LOOSER FORUM SITE.

In My Opinion

Walter Shepherd.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@WaltWolf

This is a USER TO USER help forum.

No one here WORKS for paypal.

I DO NOT work for paypal.

This is not MY forum.

I am an ebay seller that HELPS OUT ON HERE VOLUNTARILY.

If you look under my name it says VOLUNTEER ADVISOR.

NO ONE here works for paypal and that is why we sometimes have to direct you to CUSTOMER SERVICES.

I can't step up with customer services as I DON'T WORK FOR PAYPAL. 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

cybergirl313

thanks for advise.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.