Where is the link button to "my profile"?

Fernando_int
Contributor
Contributor

My primary concern when consulting paypal help was to ensure that shoppings in US dollars using my US credit card would be billed in US dollars, with no unnecessary conversions between Canadian and American dollars (The other credit card I use is Canadian, and all my shoppings before now were in Canadian dollars).  HOWEVER, many help instructions I'd like to check say: "1. Log in to you Account 2. Click in PROFILE on the top of the page..." I'VE LOGED IN TO MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT AND I'VE READ ALL THE LETTERS IN MY SCREEN, SCROLLING IT COMPLETELY FROM TOP TO BOTTON AND FROM LEFT TO RIGHT AND VICE-VERSA AND... THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS A 'PROFILE" BUTTON FOR ME TO CLICK ON IT!!! How is that possible, that all help files mention a link that I can't find ("my profile")??? I'd appreciate any help to understand that (or my primary concern, which is still unsolved). Thank you!

Login to Me Too
16 REPLIES 16

WoodlandSprite
Contributor
Contributor
Mine says "Hi again, (name)!"
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Randy

Hi WoodlandSprite,

I'm so sorry to hear about your recent experience.  

I recommend contacting PayPal's customer service teams directly for further assistance.

You can click 'Contact Us' at the bottom of any of our pages to get a phone number to reach us at, or you can contact us on Twitter (https://twitter.com/askpaypal) or Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/PayPal). We would be happy to take a look into what options that might be available to you.

Thanks!

Login to Me Too

VanKhoa

Hi, Nice to meet you

Login to Me Too

Taubah
Contributor
Contributor

Welcome

Login to Me Too

lettice23
Contributor
Contributor

I can't find the link to my profile either. I searched in google for how to change password in paypal. Said to go to my profile tab. I have spend about 20 minutes up to now to try to find out how to change paypal password. Ebay emailed me saying my ebay account had been compromised and to change password on any third parties attached to my ebay account. So I am trying to change password on paypal for security reasons. Very frustrating for such a simple thing. How do I change password? Where is my profile tab?

thanks

Login to Me Too

JoG2017
New Community Member

Had this same issue. I tried the bell with no luck. no sign of the three lines. 

I tried all the links that I could and eventually found it under the cog icon next to my log out otion (top right of page). Got 4 options (account, security, payments, and notifications). Went to Payments tab and only there did I find the preapproved payments options. clicked that and then could edit to my heart's content.

Kind of weird that the paypall help instructions don't get updated when the page settings change!

Login to Me Too

rintelen
New Community Member

It's nowhere on mine either. I just guess Paypal are so big now they've forgotten about their customers. I think if they don't get back to me soon I'll be using a competitor system. All I want is my API info.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.