What to do?

prmntfranky
Contributor
Contributor

hello i'm contacting you all about a claim dispute being placed on my account by the buyer. i've sent and provide everything needed and now the buyer is avoiding me. i've tried to submit my very own claim but it hasn't been working from paypal's end. i've sent everything he's paid for and theres still a claim on my account. he said himself he'll remove the claim but till now he still hasn't done as promised. i need seller protection and my funds to be released because he hasn't responded to the claim he disputed after i gave paypal all info thats needed plz i need help asap. i would also like to know the timeframe for the seller to respond to a dispute because he's been avoiding me, not answering his calls or messages anymore and i DO NOT WANT TO BE SCAMMED.

i've done my part as a seller.

INVOICE ID:INV2-RXBB-CGUY-M6NT-79GD
CASE NO. PP-006-330-818-018

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi prmntfranky,

Depending on if the case is a dispute or claim, the time frames are a little different. If it's a dispute and the buyer doesn't escalate within 20 days of the original file date, the case will close automatically in your favor. If it's a claim and you've responded with the necessary information to show you're covered with Seller Protection, we'll close it within a few days if we don't hear back from the buyer. I apologize that I don't have a more definite time frame, but hopefully this is resolved soon!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.