US Bank Transfer to Canadian PayPal Account

Smedley
Contributor
Contributor

I live in Canada and have a Canadian account with both $CDA and $USD balances.  I am having problems managing the $USD.  The PayPal Help line does not seem to understand the issue.  It is very frustrating. 

I have no problem transferring $CDA from my Canadian bank to Paypal, however transferring $USD to PayPal is very very difficult.  Does anyone have experience on this issue?  If so, what do you recommend?

1.  I do have a Canadian bank account denominated in $USD but it seems impossible to link that account to Paypal.  I have tried several times but to no avail.  Why is that? 

2.  I also have a $USD bank account in the US which I have successfulkly linked to PayPal.  If I transfer $USD from that account to PayPal, will it be added to my $USD PayPal balance or, because I am in Canada, will be be converted to $CDA and added to the $CDA PayPal balance?  I'm going to try it but I thought I should ask first if anyone has done it and if there is something I should watch out for.

3.  How 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.