Transfer money from PayPal Prepaid Master Card to PayPal Account?

sisamagrooter
Contributor
Contributor

How do I transfer money from my PayPal Prepaid Mastercard to my PayPal Accuont?   I know how to transfer from PayPal  Accunt to Prepaid Mastercard just dont know how to do it in reverse!

Please help.  Thank you in advance for your time!

Sincerely,

sisamagrooter

Login to Me Too
47 REPLIES 47

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Unfortunately you can't.   You can load your card from your account but, you can't do the reverse.

Login to Me Too

Pazako
Contributor
Contributor

Do you happen to know why not?

If PayPal is using the same bank for their main system and for Prepaid, then there shouldn't be any issue with this at all. 

I have mine set up direct deposit, they put a negative balance on there once a month and they get there money even if I transfer it all out.

If they are running on interest, and they are both the same bank, then there is no difference in their profits.

Is there a legal issue here? Is that why it's so impossible to transfer debit money into PayPal?

Login to Me Too

Sahmoa
New Community Member

If you can use the direct deposit info and insert it into an add bank account section of paypal, can't you transfer the funds that way? I've done this many times using prepaid cards.

Login to Me Too

Wherethelightis
Contributor
Contributor
What exactly do you mean? You have transferred money from your PayPal prepaid card to your bank account? That's what I'm trying to do.
Login to Me Too

Nadiaali
How can I redeem my PayPal card to my PayPal account
Login to Me Too

Apprentice333
Contributor
Contributor
nope. paypal (account) won't recognize Bancorp (paypal prepaid) 😞
Login to Me Too

Whatabdn402024
New Community Member
This is **bleep** my card was reported stolen as a mistake now I can’t pay my rent. I need to fix this but PayPal is useless
Login to Me Too

MVPainter

link ur prepaid account like a debit card so u can use ur cash card too access prepaid funds. least that is what i am trying now

Login to Me Too

anthony9
Contributor
Contributor
I want to transfer money from my paypal to my prepaid debit card
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.