Refund

Tenzin2
Contributor
Contributor
It says I have been refunded 76 dollars into my bank account but when I checked it's not there, anybody know why?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Travis

Thank you for the question, Tenzin2.  How a refund is appropriated to your account is dependent upon how the payment was originally made:

- If a payment was made through a direct draw from your bank account, or eCheck, the refund should be made available in your PayPal balance once PayPal receives the money from your bank.

- If a payment was made using a credit or a debit card, the money is sent back to that card.  Typically, this process can take anywhere from 3-5 days, dependent upon the card issuer.

- If a payment is made using PayPal Credit, the money is sent back to PayPal Credit.  The same 3-5 day time frame would apply here as well.

I hope this information helps.  Thank you for using PayPal.

- Travis

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Travis

Thank you for the question, Tenzin2.  How a refund is appropriated to your account is dependent upon how the payment was originally made:

- If a payment was made through a direct draw from your bank account, or eCheck, the refund should be made available in your PayPal balance once PayPal receives the money from your bank.

- If a payment was made using a credit or a debit card, the money is sent back to that card.  Typically, this process can take anywhere from 3-5 days, dependent upon the card issuer.

- If a payment is made using PayPal Credit, the money is sent back to PayPal Credit.  The same 3-5 day time frame would apply here as well.

I hope this information helps.  Thank you for using PayPal.

- Travis

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.