Received FATCA email from pay-pal with broken link? No notfications on my account page.

SBJ77
New Community Member

I received an email from pay pal with a link asking me to provide more information. When i first clicked the link a box showed up asking what country i am in, i selected canada, it then told me "We’re experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again later" but now when i click the link nothing shows up at all, it just takes me to a white paypal screen. I also have no notfications that anything is wrong with my buisness account when i log in. Should i contact customer support or just wait till the site gets fixed? is this a scam email or actually from paypal? not having notifications about this on my account makes me curious. The email says i have until april 2nd to send the "additonal information" or my account will be locked.  i added the images in this album -  http://imgur.com/a/hlqmC

i've had this buisness account for about 2 months, all my info and bank accounts attached show i am from canada if that means anything. If this is from paypal i have no issues sending as much info as they need provided, i just want to get this sorted out before my funds get locked.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PMCStore
New Community Member

Did you get this resolved? I have the same problem in australia except i do have a notification.

I have contacted support and still cannot get the issue resolved.

Hoping to hear some solutions from other members?

Login to Me Too

logimedia
New Community Member

Having the same problem but with no FATCA notification when I login to my account. Please advise.

Very hard to contact paypal support about this issue. I tried many times but with no success.

Any idea what to do?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.