Processing Glitch Not Fixed

Colin1
Contributor
Contributor
Processing glitch not fixed[ New ]

I have been using paypal to make monthly payments on my Amex card for a few years without any problem. A few weeks ago I was informed that my subscription with the payee was cancelled because my card was expired. My card had NOT expired. I called Amex and they told me there was a processing problem between Paypal and Amex and that I would have to get Paypal to fix it. After a lot of difficulty (another complaint for later) , I finally got to speak to a Paypal supervisor who assured me he would take care of the problem and get back to me when it was fixed. That never happened. I have now called and spoken with nine different customer service personnel, including three supervisors. It is a terribly long ordeal each time. In the end, nothing gets done and I still can't get payments made. The last time I spoke to customer service rep, she said she would connect me with someone who could help me. I was on hold for 45 minutes before hanging up. Calling back, I had to start all over again and finally just gave up as the service rep couldn't deal with the problem. I did receive one customer service electronic survey email in the course of this hassle, and it gave me an opportunity to put my problem in writing to the company. No one responded to that either.

Regarding my difficutlies contacting Paypal, the Contact page on their site simply doesn't work; their email wouldn't load, and the contact phone number I finally found was in their Business section, which technically didn't apply to me. I have been unable to reach their corporate office, and am completely frustrated by a system glitch which is their fault, and no one taking the responibility to fix. What now?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

Hi Colin1,

I'm very sorry to hear about all the trouble. 😞  Can you provide more information about what's happening when you try to make the payment?  What error message is displayed?

Thanks,

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.