Problems with Canada Post shipping

wbatkins
Contributor
Contributor

Some days the Light Packet shipping option is missing. I have to ship Small Packet which is more expensive, or go to the Post Office.

Very time consuming and fustrating.

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

formeryodave
Contributor
Contributor

i have been having this issue on and off for the last week, earlier in the week it worked fine on windows edge but not crome, not it's not working on either.......so I guess it's back to hours of standing in the line up at the post office for me

Login to Me Too

mama_bundy
Contributor
Contributor

just exit whole system including original EBay site and go back in. If that does not work turn of computer from start logo and hit reboot / restart balloon button. It will work then. Refresh site does not work. You need to start activity from scratch.

Login to Me Too

Spot-The-Craft
Contributor
Contributor

I just talked to PayPal and they told me to open a technical request and reply here to tell other Canadian sellers to do the same as the more inquires the higher the priority it becomes for the technical department.

Go to www.paypal-techsupport.com/app/ask

Fill the information!

I screen shot the issue and add it too for their reference.

My Question Reference # 170521-000196.  Add this so they know we are all having the same issue.

Hopefully, this gets resolved fast as it is one of my main shipping options too!

~ Crystal 

Login to Me Too

shingarsilver
Contributor
Contributor

I submitted one too! Still not working and just today it couldn't print a Russian address, all that printed was a bunch of question marks.

Ref #170525-000463

Login to Me Too

labellea
Contributor
Contributor

This morning when I started the printing process from Ebay the light packet showed it - 4 opitons.

When i started the printing process from PayPal light packet DID NOT show up - 3 options.

So when back to Ebay and it worked

????
have a good weekend

Login to Me Too

labellea
Contributor
Contributor

I use light packet all the time.

Paypal advise me that Canada Post informed them not to offer this mailing service ????

Login to Me Too

bertsblend
Contributor
Contributor

You are right... and we cannot be the only few. This has been an on-and-off issue since the new year, but now seems permanent / stuck.It is planned in order to provide less expensive options. Anything that generates revenue. (Canada Post is so venal.)

Login to Me Too

bertsblend
Contributor
Contributor
FEWER less expensive options, that is. (That's what I meant to write.)
Login to Me Too

labellea
Contributor
Contributor

it burns me

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.