Poor Customer Service

visakhvc
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Now I am living in Malta. But all of my bank details are in another country. I have confirmed all cards and bank statements. But I couldn't provide the proof of address which is like the country selected as Malta. So I have been informed to created another account where I have the adreess. So I tried to remove the card and bank info from paypal. But they are not aloowing me to remove my bank info. I have uploaded the bank statement which is having my name and address. Also my account statement which is ending with four digits of my card number. I dont know why these formalities. Because they have once confirmed my card and account by depositing money from theur side. Which means they have confirmed that it is my account. I conatcted many times. But no reply from anybody. Giving these bank information to Paypal is like we are giving our key of home to a Thief. Going forward I would like to give a compaint to Consumer court since Paypal is not removing my babk info from my account. I need to close that account. But I am afraid that they are having my info. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi visakhvc,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble with having your bank removed. In situations like this, it's definitely best to contact us to discuss the issue. I understand you've tried to reach out to us over the phone, and I apologize that we haven't been able to resolve this for you yet. I would advise trying to reach us on Facebook or Twitter to see if we have any options to get this resolved. 

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.