PayPal claims they don't charge NSF fees? I have two

gold9386
I was charged twice in the amount of $23.00, for NSF item fees. Which I know did not originate from my banking institution because I know exactly what my bank charges, and its not labeled NSF fee on the statement. PayPal claims that you can use a debit card as backup but they never attempt the back up and I don't even have any emails telling me they tried to take the money out. I want these fees reversed, I'm not paying 45 bucks for a 5 dollar transaction! They don't make it clear when you pay that they won't use the debit card on file as back up, I don't even know why they put that!
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_AdamD

Hi gold9386 -

Thanks for reaching out to us here. I am sorry to hear that you have run into a situation such as this. PayPal would not be able to charge a fee such as this directly through your bank account. If PayPal were to charge you a fee, one would be able to see this directly on your PayPal account. We would be happy to take a look into what options might be available to you. You can find a number to reach us at by clicking on 'Contact Us' at the bottom of any of our pages. You can also reach out to us Twitter or Facebook and  we would be glad to take a look into this for you.

- Adam

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.