New Shipping form is not Working well for Canada post users

Rufis66
Contributor
Contributor

I have spoken to 4 paypal representatives and 5 from Canada Post. The New Shipping Form is not Canada post user friendly. We lost the Light packet and that is PAYPAL's Mistake...Canada post insists that its still available.  Paypal is stating that Canada post got rid of it. Not True. Also, there is nothing to click on to fill out customs, instead we have to click on "Confirm and Pay" then it lets you know that you didnt fill out custom form...Duhh! , If you didnt fill out the form properly, the system will allow you to go through the entire process only to let you know at the end that it cannot print out your lable and to try again later without letting you know exactly WHY or what you did wrong.   This is amature!   Paypal needs to get in touch with the Amatures who created this new Shipping Form  and make it Profeshional or give us back the classic form that actualy works.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

shingarsilver
Contributor
Contributor
I am also having this issue, I'm hesitant to call in seeing that you've tried already so many times. There is still a light packet option, I used it through my Etsy sales but it's not through paypal.
Login to Me Too

Rufis66
Contributor
Contributor

Yes I figured it was all fine in Etsy, the Issues are with whoever created this new Pathetic amature version of a shipping lable for Canadians, IF they dont want to put through what we need then give us back the classic version that WORKED!  Canaada post told me that according to them, they are still offering Light Packet on Paypal..and then Payapl tells me there is  no one to speak to about fixing the issue...how wacked is that?  Im so frustraited. Ive been in rinkydinky websites that has better forms then this "New one" which they claim is suppose to be BETTER...LOL  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.