Name Cards

Jawz69
New Community Member

Is it possible to put a Name on the credit cards.

I have three cards liked with pay pal. When I go to use them It just shows the number, and I have to get my cards to see if it is the right one to use.  So can I name each card differently.

Login to Me Too
16 REPLIES 16

omranb
New Community Member

I have two Amex credit cards, even *with* my wallet, I can't tell them apart. The number is X'd out and the last few digits are the same on both.

Login to Me Too

marcolopespt
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem... it's a MESS to identify cards... WORST: Paypal sometimes suggests ANOTHER card and does not care for the order they are inserted... so sometimes i make a payment on the WRONG CARD.

I believe this feature is not implemented to confuse consumers!!! 😕

Login to Me Too

pengulu
Contributor
Contributor

Being able to give nicknames to the cards/accounts is an absolute necessity, not window-dressing.

I am an International Legal Adviser, active in several jurisdictions.

At one point I had over a dozen cards registered in PayPal, from different countries, in different currencies.

It was all so confusing that I have let most of them expire and now there are only two of the dozen still working.

I simply stopped using PayPal, as it was simply impossible to know each time which card, in which country and on what currency the charge would be!

If PayPal does not heed this feedback about adding readily visible freindly names, I am sure I will not be the only one who will turn his back completely to it

Login to Me Too

pepe21240

Any answer from Paypal regarding this? I need this feature!

Login to Me Too

davem66
New Community Member

Yes. This is definitely needed.

Login to Me Too

lmac1223
Contributor
Contributor

OMG! Why is this feature still not available? People have been asking this for years!! I thought it was just a problem for me.

Does PayPal even read what's written on the Community page?  I guess not.  Maybe we should all flood PayPal email with this request/complaint.  I'm going to send one now.  How about you?

Login to Me Too

ricreis394
New Community Member

I suppose this is a simple improvement. I don't understand why this isn't live already.

Please Paypal, it's very useful for so many people.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.