My visa credit card isn't working on PayPal.

MarieAlexL
New Community Member

I have just created my account and when I try to add a new credit card by entering all card's information, PayPal tells me :"We're sorry, but that credit card can't be linked to additional PayPal accounts. Please link a different credit card."  😞 I didn't not have another credit card and my card isn't used on another account. I don't know why it won't work. What should I do?

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

mapleleaf
New Community Member

I only have one card and paypal wont accept it.  Also wouldn't accept my bank account.  Both are in excellent standing so whats the problem

Login to Me Too

Nabs2012
New Community Member

I have the same problem, anyone found a solution?

Please help

Login to Me Too

dragonfly888
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem... Is anyone at PayPal able to give an answer? I will not be using PayPal until this is resolved...

Login to Me Too

dragonfly888
Contributor
Contributor

Resend to activate email replies

Login to Me Too

dragonfly888
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal... anyone there? 

My CC, which I have been using for years, and haven't had an issue with before, seems to now be unusable in your system.  It is in Excellent Standing in the REAL world, though...

The card was recently replaced with a new card... SAME number, NEW expiry date... quite NORMAL these days... but PayPal won't allow me to use it... because I did not update my PayPal acount prior to the NEW expiry date being put in place... I did not know I needed to do this...

What are my options?

Can someone PLEASE just help me update my PayPal Account?

I DO NOT want to change Credit Cards...

I DO NOT want to create a new PayPal Account...

Please help...

Rgds...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.