How do I keep a minimum balance in my Paypal account for refunds

Renee10
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal clears the balance in my account to my bank account on a daily basis. How do I keep a minimum balance in to cover refunds? 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Renee10,

Welcome to the forums! I'm happy to help point you in the right direction.

It sounds like you may have an old feature enabled on your account. It's not possible to adjust the settings of how much is swept, but it can be turned off entirely. If you choose to disable it and do not see an option to edit the Auto Sweep feature in your profile settings, please contact customer support to request to remove this feature. You can reach customer support by Facebook, Twitter, or phone or email.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Renee10,

Welcome to the forums! I'm happy to help point you in the right direction.

It sounds like you may have an old feature enabled on your account. It's not possible to adjust the settings of how much is swept, but it can be turned off entirely. If you choose to disable it and do not see an option to edit the Auto Sweep feature in your profile settings, please contact customer support to request to remove this feature. You can reach customer support by Facebook, Twitter, or phone or email.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.