How can I see what level I'm on

MiltonBC
Contributor
Contributor

I've been using PayPal for years for my business but I do not know what level I am at (Personal, Business, or Premier). I've searched everywhere but there doesn't appear to be a way for someone to see which level they belong to. I want to instal a shopping cart, but first I need to know the level that I am at!

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MiltonBC

Personal / premier merged so if you have a personal then you have a premier.

On your paypal summary page or on the settings / profile page there is an option to ''upgrade'' to a business account, if its not there then odds are you already have one.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

MiltonBC
Contributor
Contributor

OK...seems a bit vague though...

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MiltonBC

Well so sorry I can only post the facts, I don't write the script.

Check out the post from a paypal moderator (staff) if you don't believe me.

PayPal_AdamD

Re: How to check account type?

Hi Odyanii -

Thanks for reaching out to us here. As of now, we are actually phasing out Premier accounts so that one would only need a Personal or Business Account. We would need to take a look at your account to see what kind of account you currently have though. Please click 'contact us' at the bottom of any of our pages for a way to get in touch with us. Or you can reach out to us via Facebook or Twitter. We would be happy to take a look for you.

- Adam

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

MiltonBC
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your help Kernowlass! Good to know there is volunteers helping out lost souls like me...

Dear Paypal: you should have a status bar with option to upgrade, downgrade, or compare.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.