How can I find the two deposits in my bank account?

SandrineIY
New Community Member

I'm trying to connect my bank to my paypal, but I can't find the two values. Where do I go to find it? My bank is TD Canada Trust.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Olivia

Hi SandrineIY!

Welcome to the forums!

The two deposits will show up in your online banking activity, along with all your other debits and credits. It may take 2-3 business days to show up.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

patricegut
Contributor
Contributor

I have tried 3 times to "get verified" and clicked to receive the verification deposits back on the 15th of June 2012. I've verified my whole bank statement since then, re-submitted 3 times, tried to remove that bank account to add it once more and still I haven't been able to locate them.

My bank account is also in Canada, at the CIBC (Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce). Are there specifics for Canadian banks? Is there something additional I need to do?

Login to Me Too

EPFulwood
New Community Member

i have tried to varify my bank account online but i cannot find the confermation code in my bank statementsm , i am with HSBC ,is this a common problem & what should i do?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.