Cannot confirm my credit card!

RaulRL
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I need some help to confirm my credit card. So, i linked the credit card to paypal account and now it shows me to confirm credit card, no resend option, only edit and confirm. i wait 2 weeks already to receive the code, the bank told me that they not receive any confirmation on this 2 weeks at all...so what now? PLEASE HELP!!!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

RaulRL
Contributor
Contributor

I receive finaly a solution, they ask me to send a photo with my id card and credit card, they activate my credit card on paypal account manualy after they receive those documents.

Thank you for contacting PayPal regarding confirm card. My name is Paula and I am happy to assist you today. I hope this email finds you well.

Mr. Lupescu I confirm I have received your documents. Many thanks for the time you took to do that.

After reviewing your account and the documents you sent I was able to confirm your card and return the 1.50 Eur fee back to your card.

I am glad I was able to resolve your question and I would like to wish you a nice day and great success for your future with PayPal

It is my pleasure to assist you. Thank you for choosing PayPal.

Yours sincerely,
Paula
PayPal

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

RaulRL
Contributor
Contributor

I receive finaly a solution, they ask me to send a photo with my id card and credit card, they activate my credit card on paypal account manualy after they receive those documents.

Thank you for contacting PayPal regarding confirm card. My name is Paula and I am happy to assist you today. I hope this email finds you well.

Mr. Lupescu I confirm I have received your documents. Many thanks for the time you took to do that.

After reviewing your account and the documents you sent I was able to confirm your card and return the 1.50 Eur fee back to your card.

I am glad I was able to resolve your question and I would like to wish you a nice day and great success for your future with PayPal

It is my pleasure to assist you. Thank you for choosing PayPal.

Yours sincerely,
Paula
PayPal

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.