Cancelling a payment

devans41
New Community Member

How do I cancel a pending transaction?  I tried to place an order with a company, and pay with Paypal.  The payment went through, but the order did not.  

I had to submit the order again, using a credit card.  So, I now have $ I would like to access as the merchant was paid.

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Contact your funding source and ask them to release the payment back to your account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

007rtr
Contributor
Contributor

8HH0473447927374C   i like to cancel this order

Login to Me Too

gunseed
New Community Member

i already got my refund so i will like to cancelling this pending payment (Unique Transaction ID #0DF48618GF472730C)

Login to Me Too

bulgijoe3
New Community Member

hello this ia m mohamed jama i would like to cancel my paymed because easy pm3 download is not working for me

Login to Me Too

bulgijoe3
New Community Member

@bulgijoe3 wrote:

hello this ia m mohamed jama i would like to cancel my paymed because easy pm3 download is not working for me

Login to Me Too

Contributor
Contributor

I made an order for a sweater, and used paypal as i don't have a credit card. The transaction didn't go through so there is no need to transfer from my account. I thank you for you help in this matter......

Login to Me Too

Marie1957
Contributor
Contributor
Thank You,for your help.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.