Can't confirm my account

chelseaburns
Contributor
Contributor

I still haven't received the two small deposits from paypal to confirm my account. I entered my account information correctly can someone help me with this problem please?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

Hi chelseaburns,

Welcome! 🙂

The two random deposits for bank confirmation typically appear within a few business days but I know in some cases it can take up to 8 business days.

When was the bank account added?  If it's already been more than 8 business days, you may need to contact Customer Service so they can check your account to see if the random deposits were returned to us.

Hopefully they have already appeared on your bank statement by now.  Please let us know how things work out. 🙂

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

KarenSteward
New Community Member

I am unable to confirm my account too... I have received 2 messages to confirm my account, and when I log in, there are no deposits there?  It always says 0 and I can't deposit the money to confirm my account.  Any suggestions?  Please?

Login to Me Too

KarenSteward
New Community Member

If I have to contact customer service to see if the deposits have been returned, how do I do that?  I got the email just a couple of hours ago, and tried to confirm my account and transfer the two small deposits... but again, there was nothing in there to transfer.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

Hi KarenSteward,

Welcome! 🙂

If you need to contact Customer Service click this link:  Customer Service

Sorry for the confusion.  The two small random deposits are automatically sent to the bank by PayPal when the bank is first added to the account.  The amounts should appear on your bank statement after 2-3 working days (for U.S. bank accounts).

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.