APPALLED AT PAYPAL ETHICS

dampnr
New Community Member

I ordered a blanket and a watch from LooselyStore.Com -- huge mistake. The watch never did arrive - ordered Nov 24th, and the blanket was not as described. In fact it was awful. I contacted the store and asked about refund. I was told not to send back to China but to take pic of packaging and send to then for refund. I did and never heard from them again despite numerous emails reminding them. I filed claim with paypal on Dec 22, and paypal gave seller 10 days to respond. Seller never did. Paypal then asked me to return the blanket to the seller in Tenerife???? and to supply paypal with tracking number. I did this and took pics of packaging and receipt and reported tracking # to paypal. This was January 10. The parcel is still in transit according to Canada Post tracking. Minutes ago Paypal sent me a notice that "unfortunately they could not decide this case in your favour". I am so upset. It hasn't even arrived yet! I did everything they asked of me in order to get this awful seller to give my my money back -- even incurred ridiculous further shipping costs, with teh assurance from THREE PAYPAL PHONE REPS that this was all prodecure and that I would be guaranteed my money back after this. One rep even told me how to claim some of the shipping cost back (up to $30). I am struggling to understand why Paypal would ask me to do all this **bleep** and then make a ruling without the package even getting there. L A W Y E R

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.