"Please continue to PayPal for your payment."

masocre
New Community Member

I am trying to pay for an item (which I did earlier today) but the Confirm and Pay button is greyed out and unclickable until I press the "Continue" button to "Please continue to PayPal for your payment." which loads and does nothing and the window disappears. Sometimes it asks me to log in and if I do it returns me to the same "Continue" button.

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

mandimei
No one? Im having the exact same problem
Login to Me Too

noah_au
Contributor
Contributor

Getting the exact same issue.

Anyone?

Login to Me Too

bobstb
New Community Member
PayPal, can you respond please!!!
Login to Me Too

ryderyez
New Community Member

Obviously Paypal is terrible since I was trying to do the confirming thing, they transfered two small amount for a week (which they said usually takes 1~2 days). And I did the confirm, I still cannot withdraw or buying stuff on eBay. The Help button is never helpful either. The entire system is dumb and heavy. Can't imagine how such a company has grown up like this

Login to Me Too

BLaCKnBLu3B3RRY
New Community Member

i guess this will never be fixed. not sure how people are supposed to buy anything through PayPal. i haven't been able to purchase anything using PayPal for about 2 years now. this is **bleep**ing **bleep** as all **bleep**.

Login to Me Too

X-motive
Contributor
Contributor

I wonder why no solution found for such common problem!

Login to Me Too

findyourpoise
Contributor
Contributor

I am having this issue as well. Really hoping to see a fix come up soon!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Leslie

Hi findyourpoise, 

I'm sorry you're running into this issue. If you continue to run into this issue after clearing the cookies and cache on your computer, you can call or email us by clicking the "Contact" link at the bottom of your PayPal page. We are also available on Facebook at www.facebook.com/paypal or on Twitter at @AskPayPal.

-Leslie

Login to Me Too

mustafap83
New Community Member

no solution? what difference would it make if we ask the same question from facebook or twitter!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.