"Please add funds to your account to complete your payment."

KateWillows
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, so I tried buying World of Warcraft today using my Paypal account and it's currently $19.99 and I have $25.00 in my account and it keeps telling me I don't have enough money. My Dad recently put the money in, (about 30 minutes ago) but I've never had problems with Paypal like this, and I'm not quite sure if it's Battle.net or if something is wrong with my PP. I've looked through other threads but I didn't really find an answer, I'm not quite sure if it takes a certain amount of time to register the money in the account, but it hasn't in the past. Also, I did get an email telling me that I did have the money in and I have checked my balance and it is $25.00. I'm just a little confused and I'll probably keep trying till it works till I get a hint of what I should do... 

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

1. Is the site  you are paying accepting dollars?

2. Do you have a back up card registered with paypal as well or ONLY funds in your paypal balance.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

KateWillows
Contributor
Contributor

1. Yes, this company only accepts USD.

2. I don't have a back up, I have one card that holds my funds. 

Login to Me Too

kkootenay
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

It could be a foreign exchange issue.

The loonie is currently lower than the US dollar. So $19.99 US would be about $23 USD.

Are you including shipping costs in the amount? Free Shipping within the USA does not usually apply across the border.

Login to Me Too

KateWillows
Contributor
Contributor

I live in the US.. And I do have $25.00 in my PP so that would be enough, including tax. I can add more money... but I didn't think I would need $45.00 to pay for something that's $19.99..

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.