buying visa gift card at Walmart

chriscary
Contributor
Contributor
I read elsewhere that you can buy visa gift cards at Walmart with the PayPal phone app? Is that true? How does it work (I've never bought anything in a store with the app)?
Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

HelluhMoist
Did it send to your address or did you pick it up?
Login to Me Too

versacesmom559
Contributor
Contributor

you mesn prepid gift crd right????

@Hobot wrote:
I just bought a Visa prepaid credit card from Walmart online using PayPal credit. You can definitely do it.

Login to Me Too

bonz67
New Community Member

This can no longer be done - well, at least in Texas. I just tried to order visa gift cards from walmart.com via PayPal (as I have done many times successfully in the past), and was given a message that says state regulation prohibit them from the shipping or picking up of Visa Gift cards and would not let me order them. It told me to update the delivery zip code to a different state. Anyone I can ship to is in Texas, so I cleared my cart and blew it off.

I believe other tangible purchases can still be purchased at walmart.com with PayPal.

Thought you all would like to know.

Login to Me Too

bonz67
New Community Member

Note that I was able to buy prepaid Mastercard with PayPal on Walmart.com without any trouble. Weird

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.