You must add funds to your PayPal account before sending more money.

AizenCom
Contributor
Contributor

Hello to who are reading this,

I am recieving problems on donating to a community website that supports donations via paypal, and it has worked for me in the past. Now I get the Message, "You must add funds to your PayPal account before sending more money." everytime I log in to confirm a transfer. I have also done the option to donate less money, did not work as well.

I have more than sufficient funds to do such transactions and it is frustrating me, any moderators or volunteers that can help me resolve this issue is greatly appreciated.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Normally they like you to have a back up card linked to your paypal account as well so that could be the problem.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

What other funding sources do you have linked to your paypal account apart from funds in your paypal account balance? 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

AizenCom
Contributor
Contributor

My Bank Account is the only funding source I have in my Paypal Account.

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Normally they like you to have a back up card linked to your paypal account as well so that could be the problem.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

AizenCom
Contributor
Contributor

I got it to work now, I got a call from a Paypal Customer Service Rep and apparently it was Paypal's internal security that was having issues.

Kudos for taking your time to help me with this problem +1

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.