Which online stores accept pay after delivery??

Lydia77
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I have changed my preferred method of payment with paypal to 'pay after delivery', however I have only found one online store up to yet where I can use it which is Matalan! Please could anyone tell me which other stores I may be able to make purchases from using the pay after delivery option? I live in the U.K. Thank you 🙂
Login to Me Too
202 REPLIES 202

Christine76
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly!!!
Login to Me Too

Christine76
Contributor
Contributor

TYMCAFEE
Contributor
Contributor
I know of Banggood.Com and ebay.com...
Login to Me Too

crumbs10
Contributor
Contributor

" you Said it doesn't matter as long as whatever company accepts it"They dont accept anything .they dont evan know about it.

PAD is between you and Paypal 

Login to Me Too

PJSenter
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, you can buy the item and if the retailer you get the pay after delivery option when you checkout thru Paypal, then you get the item shipped normally but Paypal doesn't withdraw the money from your account for 14 days.  Not a lot of companies have the option, it would be nice if Paypal supplied a list.

Login to Me Too

Bren2013
New Community Member

malibu33
Contributor
Contributor
Now the hard part is to find a retailer that accept PAD. But yes you have that right.
Login to Me Too

Hotrod75
So even though the payment choice is saying pay with debt card, its not taken from account till the 14 days after the delivery?
Login to Me Too

jjelks1
Contributor
Contributor
No, that is incorrect. You have to specifically see pay after delivery as an option. If it says debit card it will come right out of your account.
Login to Me Too

lapf198135
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal doesn't pay for anything I did a test I linked one of my bank accounts that only has $100 bucks in it it's qualified for PAD the features turned on all purchases are all instantly denied and that was for items that cost less than $10 so this is just a program that doesn't work.... Use common sense it's been out for years now from doing a little research but out of millions of people who use paypal daily no one can tell you a single qualifying store or these supposed qualifying items that range from $10,000 or less item they purchased from it
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.