Which online stores accept pay after delivery??

Lydia77
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I have changed my preferred method of payment with paypal to 'pay after delivery', however I have only found one online store up to yet where I can use it which is Matalan! Please could anyone tell me which other stores I may be able to make purchases from using the pay after delivery option? I live in the U.K. Thank you 🙂
Login to Me Too
202 REPLIES 202

ctngbackwards
Contributor
Contributor
It stopped working for me then. I am signed up for PAD and have used it. At first it showed as an option for payment and was set as the default, but now it doesn't even come up. I've tried using the app on my phone and a browser on my computer. I have 1 payment set to come out in the next couple of days and 1 next week. I just tried the app and a browser to buy my daughter some shoes and neither gave me the PAD option. Can someone fix my account?
Login to Me Too

amygirl1989
Contributor
Contributor

hi ive used it with ebay , superdrugs, wilkos and peacocks 

Login to Me Too

Orlyy0056
Contributor
Contributor

Can you show where the option for that is on Ebay? https://gyazo.com/9afc6d3a62b7499c274e24366ac7ceaa I get nothing. It IS activated, or do I hit "confirm and pay" and the option will be there after? 

Login to Me Too

Orlyy0056
Contributor
Contributor

Can you show me where the option is on Ebay? https://gyazo.com/9afc6d3a62b7499c274e24366ac7ceaa I get none, and it is activated. Or do I just need to hit confirm and pay and the option will come after that?

Login to Me Too

ctngbackwards
Contributor
Contributor

Okay I think I found the problem.  If the current bank balance is less than the amount of the new transaction plus any current outstanding transactions, the PAD option is not available.  There must be enough money currently in your account at the time of purchase to cover any outstanding PAD transactions plus the new transaction or the PAD option will not be available.  Even though it isn't coming out immediately, PayPal requires there be enough currently in the account to cover the transactions.

Login to Me Too

mlc2005
New Community Member

I think you are right on!  For the record... I was able to use it when buying some clothing from yoox.com.  I was shocked when I saw the option listed I have never seen it as an option before even though I have been a paypal member for years.  Your post makes a lot of sense.

Login to Me Too

nat55
Contributor
Contributor

I have to disagree with you. I have way more than enough to cover the amount of my transactions. And I still do not have PAD

Login to Me Too

lapf198135
Contributor
Contributor
That's not true min $10 max $10,000 I if someone had money in there paypal account it would come out first regardless there would be no point in having PAD if that was the case...... This is just a sham PayPal is using to pull in new customers that's all
Login to Me Too

PJSenter
Contributor
Contributor

I have to disagree, have used it many times and amount of purchase was way more than I have available anywhere lol

Login to Me Too

lapf198135
Contributor
Contributor
Well no place must except it now I'm in excellent standing with PayPal but can't seem to find a single store or person out of billions of people on PayPal that can tell you a store... And no ebay doesn't work for PAD as no other place that will except it
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.