Which online stores accept pay after delivery??

Lydia77
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I have changed my preferred method of payment with paypal to 'pay after delivery', however I have only found one online store up to yet where I can use it which is Matalan! Please could anyone tell me which other stores I may be able to make purchases from using the pay after delivery option? I live in the U.K. Thank you 🙂
Login to Me Too
202 REPLIES 202

mykilmayhem
New Community Member

not true i use it all the time and my bank account isnt charged until 14 days later it works regardless what you say

Login to Me Too

Missdescade
Contributor
Contributor
Ebay, footlocker those accept pad. I've been using them for years.
Login to Me Too

duresamin123
Contributor
Contributor

hey are you still able to use pad as i tried many website are not working

Login to Me Too

Lindseych720
Contributor
Contributor

No actually, I have been able to use it for Carter's and Osh Kosh. I used to be able to use it for Ebay, but now it doesn't work on there anymore for me.

Login to Me Too

LisaRenee
Contributor
Contributor

I have noticed when using ebay and going through the check out, that in order for PAD to work, you have to pay each seller individually and it will work.

Login to Me Too

PJSenter
Contributor
Contributor

I used it today on Proozy.com.  I also use it on Field Supply.  So yes, there are retailers who accept it, would be nice if Paypal had an up to date list.

Login to Me Too

malibu33
Contributor
Contributor
Yes eBay needs to update and so does PayPal. Ty for your reply and help.
Login to Me Too

CassiebelleH
Contributor
Contributor
Each individual seller has to agree to offer PAD. Yes, PayPal pays them first and then PayPal gets the money back (from you) 2 weeks after you receive the item. However, you can only use PAD with sellers who sign up for it. I have already called and talked to PayPal about it. Seems like no one offers it though.
Login to Me Too

malibu33
Contributor
Contributor

You are so correct, I talked to them too and they said the same thing. Now to find places that accept it. I have tried so many on here ppl have posted and still nothing comes up as PAD. Good luck and let me know if you find anyone.

Happy Hunting. 🙂

Login to Me Too

Jess0000
New Community Member
I have contacted PayPal multiple times due to the merchants not taking PayPal pay after delivery. I used pay after delivery for almost a whole year on multiple online stores and also eBay up until now. Since the beginning of the year no one I've tried purchasing from allows pay after delivery. I knew something was odd, because stores that I've purchased from dozens of times, just stopped accepting that payment method. I really sucks, because I was so used to using pay after delivery. I'm saving money on the other hand, because now I don't online shop as often. eBay, fashion nova, misguided, boohoo and footlocker accepted it, but now they don't. Those are where I shopped at the most.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.