Which online stores accept pay after delivery??

Lydia77
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I have changed my preferred method of payment with paypal to 'pay after delivery', however I have only found one online store up to yet where I can use it which is Matalan! Please could anyone tell me which other stores I may be able to make purchases from using the pay after delivery option? I live in the U.K. Thank you 🙂
Login to Me Too
202 REPLIES 202

krissimoe
Contributor
Contributor

couldnt get Carters to work with PAD....

Login to Me Too

mamasgirl19
Contributor
Contributor
I was able to use PAD at carters.
Login to Me Too

Knut22
New Community Member
B and H Electronics takes PAD! They are amazing, ship fast, and don't charge shipping or tax (unless you live in NY)!
Login to Me Too

KellyGirl1014
New Community Member

Carters.com also does PAD. 

Thanks for the listing on the other stores.

Login to Me Too

ninicamila
Contributor
Contributor

six02.com also allows PAD.Forever 21 does not. You can see if the retailer allows PAD before even submitting payment. Happy shopping 😃

Login to Me Too

ninicamila
Contributor
Contributor

Zara accepts it as well!

Login to Me Too

startskynet
Contributor
Contributor

the black craft cult accepts PAD. unfortunately, steampowered does not.

If I had a bit more time, I would make a friendly list of everything people have posted so far 😕 

might check back later and do so.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the community and thanks for your interest in using Pay After Delivery! 🙂

I'm glad to see everyone sharing the various merchants they have been able to using PAD with.  The PAD option is made available based on numerous factors so it's not guaranteed to appear in every checkout, even if it had been used with that merchant previously.

I know this can make it difficult to plan purchases without knowing if the option will be available.  We have submitted feedback about this to the PAD team.

Hopefully this situation is rare and you are able to use PAD for all the purchases that you want. 🙂

Thanks,

Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Glasshalffullso
Contributor
Contributor

Unfortunetly Frank it has not gotten any better, there has been no change at all.. May i ask whiy PayPal does not offer a list I can tell you as a programmer it would be very simple to incorportate into your data system. very simple. As an employee of PayPal donnt you think that Customer service is one of the important aspects of the business model and having a list would only add to the value of using Paypal. Look forward to hear what you have to say. sincerly

Login to Me Too

Jandjmama
I have only used pad at two stores online, ebay and carters(or oshkosh). I've used pad many times both places!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.