We're sorry,but we can't send your payment right now.

JustCallMeAlice
New Community Member

I get this error whenever i try to send money on paypal
Is there anyway to fix this?
I Have $30 on my paypal! Smiley Sad

Login to Me Too
147 REPLIES 147

dilver
Contributor
Contributor

I just had this issue and resolved it.  THERE IS NO ONLINE FIX - You have to call PayPal and speak with a customer service rep.  The problem happens as part of their security measures.  In my case, I made a change to my profile on a device (iPad) that I don't normally use with PP.  This triggers the security alert, locks you out from making any payments, and the only way to get it resolved is to call them.  They will transfer you to a different rep that handles security issues and will ask you a bunch of security questions from your past.  If you answer all the questions accurately, only then will they lift the security lock. 

Hope this helps anyone else who's had this frustrating problem.

Login to Me Too

Rion
Contributor
Contributor

I've got the same issue after having trouble with changing password. Now I receive the same error message when trying to purchase from an online game store (Origin). I'm living in a country outside any English-speaking states, so it'd cost a fortune to call the help centre, and with email I get only software-generated "hints". 😕 Is there any other way to sort this out?

Login to Me Too

computerdumbaz
Contributor
Contributor

If you have a gmail account you might try using google phone - it's free, (I think) - you just need to get a usb phone to plug in to your computer or use a mike and make the call that way?

Login to Me Too

Rion
Contributor
Contributor

I have, but never-ever have I heard about such thing as a 'USB phone' o.O I read through some forums and saw some of those who had the same issue just had to wait 24 hours or so and they could do purchases again. Anyway, I'd be glad if I could write to someone, not to some machine.

Login to Me Too

InvCat
New Community Member

I also had this problem. Did not help change the browser. But i finally succeded to pay money with other computer.

Login to Me Too

temp_102913a

PayPal, I just hate you so much.

Login to Me Too

Rion
Contributor
Contributor

I forgot to mention it, but I just had to wait it out back then; after some 20 hours I could make purchases again. Hope it solves your issues, too.

Login to Me Too

Bendigi
Contributor
Contributor

I contacted PayPal ...... waiting for reply.

Login to Me Too

jaf63
New Community Member

i get this error too.

Login to Me Too

Wahrulzhir
Contributor
Contributor

What the heck is going on? Any reply from paypal? about this issue?!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.