We're sorry,but we can't send your payment right now.

JustCallMeAlice
New Community Member

I get this error whenever i try to send money on paypal
Is there anyway to fix this?
I Have $30 on my paypal! Smiley Sad

Login to Me Too
147 REPLIES 147

nanmarcos
Contributor
Contributor

I'am having the same problem when i try to use my brothers credit card with his permission ofcourse LOL. what i did is i verified the card by providing 4 digit paypal code and its fixed. I hope this will help

Login to Me Too

btny

Well for two days now I've been trying to send a payment. Some information about why would be helpful. And even worse is the non-response to this thread. Just leave your customers in the dark!?

Login to Me Too

btny

I just tried from Firefox browser instead of Chrome, and I received a page that prompted me to have PayPal call me and enter a verification code. My payment just went through. 

Login to Me Too

AbdullAx
New Community Member

cant send money nor to my friend nor to game company ! wtf is this !!! why paypal company is not solving this ?? why ? i love paypal but i dont understand why they do this i just want to buy my stuff ..fix it paypal team

Login to Me Too

mike00007
Contributor
Contributor

yep having the same problem here and customer service tells me everything is a okay. 

Login to Me Too

dirango
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all

I had this same problem until I went into my Approved Payments (you know, where you pay your subscriptions for things like Spotify). I found that I had a dozen old subscriptions which, while they hadn't charged me in yonks, were still active! So I cancelled all of the old ones, tried sending money again and voila! The issue was miraculously solved! Happy spending!

Diran

Login to Me Too

Saionara
Contributor
Contributor
Only having this problem with the iPhone app...was ok till I verified my acct:/
Login to Me Too

Wilibrordus
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone, i also had this problem and solved...!

In my opinion, why this so called "Message" appear in yout PAYPAL has different reasons...
I red from previous messages saying "Its your browser", "Its your VCC","Remove your other credit card" and others...

Well, they are true,  but it just  for their case only, which may not be your case, i had this problem and i tried every possible solution from online and nothing seems to work...

So desperately, i finally called the Customer Service and asked what my problem was, turned out my account was block by the security system because i logged in from another country (not my home country), indeed im on vacation right now and turned out that was the problem... They fixed it up and now its all working again, and i can pay my invoice... Yeay!!

BOTTOM LINE: The "We're sorry,but we can't send your payment right now." message is caused by various reason, and its better to just call the customer service and ask directly to them what the problem is rather than wasting hours trying to find solution online. If your lucky you may find the answer, but in my case, it seems to be the new reason what that message appear in the first place...

So hope this help, have a good day and save paying!!

Login to Me Too

phanqixiang

i have the problem too,anybody's problem solved after a few days?

Login to Me Too

computerdumbaz
Contributor
Contributor

Having the same issue - I noticed going through this thread that a) a number of solutions are being provided and b) there's been no information from PayPal itself on how to correct the problem.

So far I have a) switched browsers, b) cleared all my cache, c) re-entered my credit card info d) made sure all my profile information was correct

So now what?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.