We're sorry,but we can't send your payment right now.

JustCallMeAlice
New Community Member

I get this error whenever i try to send money on paypal
Is there anyway to fix this?
I Have $30 on my paypal! Smiley Sad

Login to Me Too
147 REPLIES 147

karl409
Yeah am getting the same error I need money like yesterday to pay staff etc all I'm getting is the same message has one one had a sort of break through?? This is very frustrating
Login to Me Too

Hanejo
New Community Member
I have a question a bit off topic, Can someone tell me how to pay an invoice using my credit card without depleting my cash in my Paypal account ? Thanks
Login to Me Too

downtownCAIRO
Contributor
Contributor

Has this not been resolved yet?! I would have expected someone from PP to jump on here. I eccountered the same issue (were sorry, but we can't send your payment right now). Tried all the recommeded fixes; edit address, wait 24hrs, delete reinstate VCC etc.. Nothing works. 

I simply want to make a payment. The option to pay via credit card also kicks up an error. The error that just leaves you hanging in the air, without any word of a solution: Sorry, it doesnt work. Try some other time/ day/ month..etc..

Pretty lame for such a massive company. 

Login to Me Too

Steve-Ramano
New Community Member

hi dears i was having the same problem but it fixed only after changing my browser from firefox , to chrome and updating flash player ,,, that's it ^_^ !

Login to Me Too

maredmarc
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having issues with PayPal saying it can't send my payment. I've done several of the already mentioned fixes, including verifying my card (to remove the limit), making sure my primary email address is consistent with the email address on ebay, linked the accounts, confirmed everything... still nada.

This is getting very embarassing, especially since my seller is waiting on me to simply PAY THEM.  The mere fact that this is a long-standing problem shows that either PayPal denies that there is anything wrong with their system, or their internal checks are too convoluted that it makes simple transactions a chore to complete.

Issues go as far back as 2010, it seems.  A three year problem is definitely something the support team should look into instead of shuttling users left and right with half-baked, unclear troubleshooting that does little to enlighten people as to what the problem is in the  first place.

Login to Me Too

Evalina0718
New Community Member
I had this problem. I called paypal and managed to speak to a woman who was very helpful. I was trying to buy multiple items in one go but from different sellers. She suggested to pay one at a time and I did and we managed to work out that one of the sellers was selling from a foreign country even though they stated they were selling from England, they didn't accept GPB as payment. I have since removed that item from my basket and I'm buying it elsewhere. I hope it helps someone else out too 🙂
Login to Me Too

Ben_Curtis
New Community Member

I'm a computer programmer, and the solution to remove your credit card sounded like a common problem with databases only partially disconnecting two bits of data. Saving the data again reconnects them.

All you need to do is save your card data again. I checked "make primary" and added the security code, but I don't think either is needed. Just:

1. Under the "My Account" tab, go to the "Profile" menu and select "Update Card"

2. Choose the card from the list, if PayPal gives you a list.

3. Enter your card's security code, and click to save your card data.

This worked for me. Good luck! Thanks so much to the people who found this out first!

Login to Me Too

Jaron

Im having the same problem i have $100 in my paypal and i cant send it, this is very frustrating, I need to pay a seller on ebay, can paypal just tell us whats wrong???

Login to Me Too

PabloM
New Community Member

same here, i have 500 on my paypal account and i cant pay, i have different items from different sellers and i cant pay

¡¡¡wtf paypal??

Login to Me Too

D4rkFire

I'm trying to send money to someone but all I get is "We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now." Thank for all the ambiguos error message PP...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.