We're sorry,but we can't send your payment right now.

JustCallMeAlice
New Community Member

I get this error whenever i try to send money on paypal
Is there anyway to fix this?
I Have $30 on my paypal! Smiley Sad

Login to Me Too
147 REPLIES 147

devscraft
New Community Member

Anybody fixed this issue? I'm getting this message from today.

Login to Me Too

Flakomtiv
Contributor
Contributor

Me Too!!! Please Help us!

Login to Me Too

Patrack
Contributor
Contributor

As said earlier by someone, the way to fix the problem is to Remove your Verified credit Card and then add it again. It did fix the problem in no time here.

Login to Me Too

Karma4570
New Community Member

i dont have a credit card. and i have 100 dollars in my account that I cant send because of this

Login to Me Too

CDizzle
Contributor
Contributor
I already had my bank account verified and recently linked a debit & tried to connect my mobile to my PayPal 3 times before I actually figured out the issue. Goto my account and then click profile. Make sure if you're on a cell phone you click request desktop site or view full site depending on your device. There's an option that says pay after delivery. Uncheck this option or click on it to turn it off as you can't complete your transaction and receive your delivery if the funds do not get sent out. I think this is a mindless mistake on PayPal's part by having this as an option, let a lone a default setting. let me know if this helps!
Login to Me Too

ZeyaVisuddha
New Community Member

The way I fixed this error message was to log in to Paypal and remove one of my two credit cards. I had a Visa card and an Amex card linked. I removed the Visa. Then I was able to pay by clicking through eBay.

So I'd say try removing and adding back your linked credit card. Or if you didn't have one linked in the first place, try adding one and removing it again. 🙂 Good luck. (Way to go Paypal. You've only been in this business for 10+ years...)

Login to Me Too

zippoxer

I removed my verified AMEX and re-added it, but it's still not working.

An ebay merchant is waiting for few hundred bucks from me for over 3 days already.

I need this problem fixed soon, or at least explained...

Login to Me Too

Flakomtiv
Contributor
Contributor

I do this but... Nothing Smiley Sad

Login to Me Too

Flakomtiv
Contributor
Contributor

I do this but... Nothing!

Login to Me Too

TanyaLove18
I just signed up for a new premier Account with PayPal Today. And received some Amount from my customers but i cant send the amount that i received to my other PayPal account. Everytime i click on send money and fill in the required details and click send it says "Error We're Sorry, but We Can't Send Your Payment Right Now" what happen?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.