We're sorry,but we can't send your payment right now.

JustCallMeAlice
New Community Member

I get this error whenever i try to send money on paypal
Is there anyway to fix this?
I Have $30 on my paypal! Smiley Sad

Login to Me Too
147 REPLIES 147

4u4hella

I recently had a similar problem. I did delete cookies, did change the browser and so on. The only thing that helped - it's waiting for about 12 hours after the transfer of money to my account.

Login to Me Too

Dougarz
New Community Member

Same issue here....tried 3 times, no change. Even closed browser, cleared cookies, etc...no change.

I emailed them.

Login to Me Too

AugustStein

I've tried to send this payment on 4 different browsers and mobile about 3 times each and it still won't let me send it. I've tried almost everything. The seller I'm trying to pay is getting upset and I'm really fed up with it on this point

Login to Me Too

Pedrojr21
New Community Member

Shlackpeny
Contributor
Contributor
The issue with this error message is that you are using the chrome browser... This is the solution given by PayPal support. Use any browser except the chrome browser when you use PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Renzile
Contributor
Contributor
Nope not necessarily. Im using my regular iPhone safari. Plus tried using my laptop for the purchase. (Doesn't work) your account is frozen and you need to contact customer service so they know your still online and you've want your money let go.
Login to Me Too

steviepedia

I was using a different email address for paypal and ebay... paypal obviously doesn't like this.

Solution which worked for me: I logged onto PayPal, went to Profile > My Details and added the email address I was using for ebay. I also "confirmed" it, but not sure if that step is necessary.

Hopefully this will work for others too!

Login to Me Too

patricks
New Community Member

I had the same problem too. I tried to send my money to a different email address(my friend's email address) and it worked. I think the problem is we send money to the same email address over and over again.

Login to Me Too

JoeGrech

I am also having the same issue... I have $600 in my account!!!

Login to Me Too

Patrack
Contributor
Contributor

Got the same issue today trying to buy something off Ebay.

Honnestly, worthless help center I've ever seen in all my life.
"We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now"

"We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available)."

So... Paypal ?? Mind telling us what's the problem with that and how we fix this?
Tried everything other members say on this topic, nothing worked so far.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.