We're sorry,but we can't send your payment right now.

JustCallMeAlice
New Community Member

I get this error whenever i try to send money on paypal
Is there anyway to fix this?
I Have $30 on my paypal! Smiley Sad

Login to Me Too
147 REPLIES 147

besar
Contributor
Contributor

Hi..

I got the problem solve.

You can't send payment because you are using VCC. Remove your VCC and you will be able to send payment and pay invoice.

Note: It's too risk using your current PayPal without VCC, the side effect your PayPal will be limited someday.

Then after you do your business like paying invoice, send payment/money, it would be better to withdraw all your money at paypal. Create new paypal account with Visa VCC.

Login to Me Too

Holly5899
How do i remove my vcc
Login to Me Too

Holly5899
How do i remove vcc
Login to Me Too

Holly5899
Im trying to verify my bank accout and paypal sent me two deposited to verify but i got a email saying insuffecient funds alert and the depositetes paypal snt to verify my bank dodnt go through what can i do
Login to Me Too

ConstantinCL
New Community Member

Sorry, we can’t complete your purchase at this time Please return to the merchant and choose another way to pay. Return to Merchant

Login to Me Too

Marcaraun
What does this mean?
Login to Me Too

Thegirlsmama
New Community Member
What does it mean ?
Login to Me Too

Thurmoe
New Community Member
I called customer service and found out its PayPal security features that's stopping the payment. I couldn't get details bit I was told that depending on your spending habits it will freeze your account. I made quite a few purchases and I guess it didn't trust the site I was buying from. But all you have to do is call customer service and they will release the funds for you.
Login to Me Too

Renzile
Contributor
Contributor
Nope, not what they did for me. I called in PayPal customer service the man told me (very nice) to wait till the morning (which is right now as I speak) still nothing works. I understand the problem of PayPal freezing your account because of inactivity. Makes me a bit mad because I ordered from Walmart and I thought everything was gonna go smoothly 😞 apprently not.
Login to Me Too

Holly5899

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.