Unresolved case

Marymangru
New Community Member
Paypal is the most terrible financial website in terms of giving their buyers a refund. They do things in the sellers favour and says its part of the buyer policy. Got a defective treadmill from seller and having a tough time from seller and paypal to either get a replacement or my full refund. Instead i am told to also cater for the expensive return shipment with a strict deadline and the customer service reps are rude and they hang up. Vey disappointed with paypal
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

jmatteis
New Community Member

Just had the same thing happen, received a defective item from ZAPALS, tried to reach them on my own, no response, so went through PAYPAL, no response, then escalated it, still no response, but PAYPAL gives me their address in CHINA and says ship the defective item back at my expense and then they'll issue a refund.  Thanks for the protection PAYPAL, it would cost me more to ship it back, then the refund of the defective item would be worth.

On top of that, my 2 choices to their solution was to cancel or provide the tracking info, I couldn't respond with that info that shipping was too much, etc. and when I cancel, they mark it down as the seller and I worked out an amicable agreement.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.