Still pending

Virusreaper
Contributor
Contributor

This has happened to me twice in a row, the first time was in January and now in March, both times I made a money transfer from my bank and both times the money hasn't come. What's going on?

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Virusreaper

How do I add funds to my PayPal account?

If you have a confirmed bank account, you may add funds to your PayPal account via electronic funds transfer. After you initiate an electronic funds transfer from a Canadian bank account, the funds will become available in your PayPal account within 7-8 business days.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Virusreaper
Contributor
Contributor

But that doesn't solve my problem or explain why my withdrawls are still pending

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Virusreaper

Has it been 7-8 working days? If not then thats why your money has not arrived yet.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Virusreaper
Contributor
Contributor

Well one time it was supposed to have come on January 9th but it hasn't and then again recentally, it was supposed to have been in my paypal account yesterday but it's STILL pending

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Virusreaper

What date did you initiate the transfer?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Virusreaper
Contributor
Contributor

I believe I initiated the previous transfer on Feburary 28, it usually takes 10 days for it to arrive but not this time, AGAIN

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Virusreaper

Its been 8 working days since you intiated it then.

So hopefully it should clear on Monday.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Virusreaper
Contributor
Contributor

That would be comforting if their weren't also a pending money transfer I made in January that still hasn't gone away. Oh and I double checked and I made the second last one on March 2 and I did another yesterday and it's suppose to come on March 20

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.