Sorry, we can’t complete your purchase at this time Please return to the merchant.

matemarkotan97
Contributor
Contributor
I keep trying to get something off a website and when i log in and im ready to pay i keep getting this message 
Sorry, we can’t complete your purchase at this time
Please return to the merchant and choose another way to pay.

and plus ive tried doing this 

1. Log into your PayPal Account
  2. Click ‘Profile’
  3. Click ‘More Options’
  4. Select ‘My Selling Tools’
  5. Click ‘Block Payments’
  6. Under the Payment Receiving Preferences, find the “Block payments from users who:” section
  7. Uncheck the “Initiate payments from the Pay Anyone subtab of the Send Money tab” option
  8. Click ‘Save’
Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

Ottawaboi8
New Community Member

I keep getting this message and I cannot figure out what to do: "We are sorry, we are experiencing temporary difficulties. Please try again later. If this error occurred while making a payment, avoid duplicate payments by checking your Account Overview before resending a payment.

For some browsers, this problem can be resolved by clearing or deleting cookies.

Message 3005
"

Any suggestions to get around this.

Kenn

@matemarkotan97 wrote:
I keep trying to get something off a website and when i log in and im ready to pay i keep getting this message 

2. Click ‘Profile’
  3. Click ‘More Options’
  6. Under the Payment Receiving Preferences, find the “Block payments from users who:” section
  7. Uncheck the “Initiate payments from the Pay Anyone subtab of the Send Money tab” option
  8. Click ‘Save’

Login to Me Too

TS67Garp1

If I click on Profile, the only option offered is to change my name.
I cannot find ‘More Options’  'Select ‘My Selling Tools’ or 'Click ‘Block Payments’
It's like it doesn't exist.

@Ottawaboi8 wrote:

I keep getting this message and I cannot figure out what to do: "We are sorry, we are experiencing temporary difficulties. Please try again later. If this error occurred while making a payment, avoid duplicate payments by checking your Account Overview before resending a payment.

For some browsers, this problem can be resolved by clearing or deleting cookies.

Message 3005
"

Any suggestions to get around this.

Kenn

@matemarkotan97 wrote:

2. Click ‘Profile’
  3. Click ‘More Options’
  8. Click ‘Save’

Login to Me Too

haruhana
New Community Member

Has anyone found a way to fix this yet? or is paypal a big joke.

Login to Me Too

MTLguy

Apparently nobody works at paypal anymore... the computer did the auto-layoff thing. PayPal, it's got electrolytes!

Login to Me Too

JB37848
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone found a solution to this? It never gave me this error but when I tried yo purchase a gift card from the Digital gifts it give me this error

Login to Me Too

nburckhard

@matemarkotan97 wrote:

2. Click ‘Profile’
  3. Click ‘More Options’
  8. Click ‘Save’

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.