Sorry, we can’t complete your purchase at this time Please return to the merchant.

Pyrex_
Contributor
Contributor

I keep trying to get something off a website and when i log in and im ready to pay i keep getting this message 

Sorry, we can’t complete your purchase at this time
Please return to the merchant and choose another way to pay.

and plus ive tried doing this 
  1. Log into your PayPal Account
  2. Click ‘Profile’
  3. Click ‘More Options’
  4. Select ‘My Selling Tools’
  5. Click ‘Block Payments’
  6. Under the Payment Receiving Preferences, find the “Block payments from users who:” section
  7. Uncheck the “Initiate payments from the Pay Anyone subtab of the Send Money tab” option
  8. Click ‘Save’

but i never see the option "

1. Uncheck the “Initiate payments from the Pay Anyone subtab of the Send Money tab” option"
Login to Me Too
127 REPLIES 127

AustinGames
Contributor
Contributor
Agreed Ive been trying to make a Purchase But It will NEVER work! Nothing on the forums can help this...
Login to Me Too

MagicalUnicorn
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same problem when I tried to add funds to my Steam wallet. Steam support told me to contact paypal, and I don't know what's next... I was using my account just fine until yesterday, when it gave me the same error 😕

Login to Me Too

nhat2nhat2
New Community Member

Hello,

My account paypal type Personal, i not see option below

....Please help me, thanks

Login to Me Too

supremepicasso
Contributor
Contributor

-edit- resolved

Login to Me Too

Temp20230525G

What did you end up doing to resolve this?  I am having the same issue with a particular merchant

Login to Me Too

jaysus

was anyone able to find a solution?

Login to Me Too

Alirezarz62
Contributor
Contributor
It seems Paypal doesnt give a **bleep** of this **bleep** annoying issue! Im getting too angry of it Im new in paypal I recieved 150$ balance but i cant purchase with it anywhere! (Except pre-approved sites like google , spotify and etc)
Login to Me Too

chickenduckbird
Contributor
Contributor

someone please help me! this is really annoying.

Login to Me Too

ashtobro
Contributor
Contributor

i've tried every possible thing i can do at this time, I've read dozens of post, none had working fixes, some links or solutions flat out don't work, like the withdrawl limit link flat out doesnt work, and then i contacted customer support, useless people can't have a say in what their system deems unsafe, like my bank account that i used LITERALLY 8 days ago with no problems, I just want to use paypal, but i cant

Login to Me Too

stw_modding1
Contributor
Contributor

Dude I figured it out email me when you get this **personal content deleted**

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.